Testing is the most significant process that starts from proper planning to execution, to the test closure. Our team performs the fundamental process of software testing in the following basic steps.
- Property planning
- Analysis and designing
- Implementation and plan execution
- Evaluation and reporting
- Test closure processes
Test planning involves the major tasks enlisted below:
- To identify the objectives of the test process while determining the risks.
- To determine the approach for testing
- To implement the testing strategy which involves determining the key issues, testing methods, time duration and requirement for resources for the project.
- To schedule the testing analysis, designing tasks, test implementation, execution and evaluation.
- To determine the exit activities.
Analysis and Designing:
Now, to start the test analysis and design, the team identify the test conditions and design the tests. After then, we evaluate the testability of the system and requirements. To design the setup for testing, we identify the required tools and infrastructure.
Implementation And Plan Execution:
In the process of test implementation, the team automate some tests with the help of automated tests scripts and test harness. Also, to ensure efficient test implementation and execution, we create test suites from the test cases.
Evaluation and Reporting:
Now based on the risk assessment, our team create test cases and check the test logs against the exit criteria. We also create a test summary report for a detailed evaluation.
Test Closure Processes:
Now we perform test closure activities after the delivery of software. We ensure that all the incident reports have been resolved and the planned deliverables are delivered on time. Also, we evaluate the report on how testing went and what are the lessons to be learned for future projects and releases.